Gathering of young talents for your business
Following the huge success of 2015, ceramitec is again holding its unique CareerDay in 2018. On Friday, April 13, 2018, over 200 highly qualified students will be searching for their future employer at the ceramitec CareerDay. For companies in the ceramic industry, it is a perfect chance on the last conference day to inspire the most promising young talents to join their ranks.
Use CareerDay as an exhibitor to attract new employees for your projects. The registered students come from the ceramic talent smiths Höhr-Grenzhausen, Coblenz, Aachen, Freiberg and Nuremberg and are looking for specific opportunities at ceramitec for their futures. A number of companies already recruited qualified young specialists on CareerDay in 2015.
Make your team fit for the future and sign up for CareerDay at ceramitec. Take advantage of the opportunity to expand your company with future professionals and position yourself as a capable and trustworthy employer within the ceramic industry.
Here’s how you can contact the best young talents
- Participate in CareerDay and register your company for it
- Small fee for large pool of potential trainees
- More than 200 students from relevant courses of study
- Position yourself as an attractive employer within the ceramics industry.
- Use CareerDay for your human resources management and become a headhunter in the talent pool
In case of further questions, please contact: